Help!! Should i buy from bal.com or boutique??

Abbi121

Jun 5, 2009
Hi everyone

I have finally come to a point where i can now buy my first balenciaga!!:yahoo:
I want the Part time GGH in black, which is currently in stock on the UK bal site. I have contacted the London boutique and they don't have it in stock. I have also emailed the Cannes boutique and hopefully I should get a reply sometime soon. Oh I should mention that I live in the UK.
So really i just need some advice, should I buy online or wait and try and get one from a boutique??
Your help is much appreciated

I wonder the same questions myself. because, sometimes you find more colour online.
did you ask Mount st if online goods send by them.

I know for fact that they do phone orders before the online shopping.

couldn't be more helpful:P

For me I purchased my first bal UK just recently online and the service was good, the leather on the bag was gorgeous but I guess buying in the boutique there can be a plus side because you get to see the leather and pick which you prefer.

My answer depends on whether or not you will visit the boutique in person.

The primary advantage is that you can view all of the stock in person, and there will be no ambiguity in terms of communicating with the SA what your leather preference happens to be.

You can order from the boutique over the phone, or via email - but you run the risk of the SA misunderstanding your requests. SAs will usually send photos as courtesy to help with your decision, but photos don't always tell the whole story.

The advantage to Bal.com is the ease of returns. If the tag is still attached, you can return it w/in the specified time frame. If you review some recent threads, you will see the terrible time other members have had returning defective products to the boutiques (which have a strict store-credit only return policy).