HELP! Rockstud PVC Sandal in Blush

Hi everyone.
Can someone please help!!!! Does anyone have the Valentino rock stud slides??? Australia is completely sold out (they only had pink and black) I just went on saks website and they have some but they have an ivory pair which look really good and might be a better option over the pink...
does anyone have a pair and do u recommend them? I'm a big fan of Valentino and have two pairs of rockstud heels so I'm sure I won't be disappointed it's just which colour....
Also if u do have a pair are the easy or hard to keep clean??? Pics attached
thank you xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1561.PNG
    IMG_1561.PNG
    179.8 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1562.PNG
    IMG_1562.PNG
    196.8 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: March786
Hi everyone.
Can someone please help!!!! Does anyone have the Valentino rock stud slides??? Australia is completely sold out (they only had pink and black) I just went on saks website and they have some but they have an ivory pair which look really good and might be a better option over the pink...
does anyone have a pair and do u recommend them? I'm a big fan of Valentino and have two pairs of rockstud heels so I'm sure I won't be disappointed it's just which colour....
Also if u do have a pair are the easy or hard to keep clean??? Pics attached
thank you xxx
Hello
Did you get any feedback on these? I’m looking to buy a pair from the UK and was wondering how comfortable they are?
Thankyou