Help! Reading a France VAT refund form

DreamerofLux

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am having difficulty calculating how much VAT refund I can expect to receive back. Does anyone know if the refund is the total that is in the bold box? Thank you! Sorry in advance if this is already posted. I have yet to see anywhere how to read this form such as what is the difference between the column amounts? This could also be my ignorance as a first-time luxury buyer overseas :smile:

P.S. - I posted in Hermes Shopping as this is an Herbag.

Much appreciated for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 215
Hi everyone,

I am having difficulty calculating how much VAT refund I can expect to receive back. Does anyone know if the refund is the total that is in the bold box? Thank you! Sorry in advance if this is already posted. I have yet to see anywhere how to read this form such as what is the difference between the column amounts? This could also be my ignorance as a first-time luxury buyer overseas :smile:

P.S. - I posted in Hermes Shopping as this is an Herbag.

Much appreciated for your help!
Montant de la détaxe = the amount you will receive back.

Lastly, does anyone know the VAT refund expected for this second item? It's a cardholder I got on behalf of my friend. Thank you!
did you receive the refund in cash or credit card? cash they will deduct a service fee per form, if it's credit expect another 10% to be deduct from your montant de la detaxe, it's how it works from global blue. better ask for the money when you get the exact amount back later.