HELP plz. Need some suggestions between 2 WOCs

Wow, that's a tough one since you already have two bags in that combination. I get a little scared with bags that are of a lighter color because there is so much to worry about: color transfer, dirt, spills and accidents, etc so, if you don't have these crazy thoughts in your head like I do, go for the pink. Otherwise, black is always a classic. And black with GHW is TDF.

Pink for sure! I've seen the pink woc and it's gorgeous. You can get a black woc with ghw anytime. Also, you already have black and gold combo. This pale pink is quite exquisite and it's a fun pop of color to have.

Obviously, it's your call. But here's some FFT:

You say that you aren't really a pink person; but the color caught your eye and captured your heart. Maybe the lesson here is that you are ready for a color. Is it pink though...?

My SA says that WOCs are the type of accessory that should reflect your personality: a fun pop of color, a metallic, etc. What is your favorite color?

Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

Pink for sure! I've seen the pink woc and it's gorgeous. You can get a black woc with ghw anytime. Also, you already have black and gold combo. This pale pink is quite exquisite and it's a fun pop of color to have.
+1. a small pink fun bag would be a cool addition to your outfits I think. Questions are: Does pink suit you and when are you thinking of using it? Your black reissue and classic should cover most other situations but it is lovely to have an alternative sometimes....girls night out etc....