Help - Pls VOTE! Which Fossil Vintage Satchel to choose?

I vote for the

• Zipper closure style (left pic)

• Open style with turnlock closure (right pic)

• Both looks great - I can't decide either

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really need my fellow bag enthusiasts' opinions on this. I'm loving the Fossil re-issue vintage satchel and it looks like I can get it on 2 styles (see pics) below.

I'm going to get the brown color (bags are the same color but the different photos makes it look slightly different) but can't decide which style to get: the zipper closure (left pic) or the open style with with the turnlock closure (right pic).

Which style appeals to you more and why? I'm looking for a classic/timeless looking bag. I plan to mainly carry it on my shoulder and sometimes hand-carry.

Thanks in advance!
I think the second one has the nicer colour. It also looks very practical.

To be honest there are things I like and don't like about both. I like the overall style of the turnlock better but I tend not to close latches so I'd be more inclined to a zipper personally. But I don't like some of the details of the zippered bag, like how wide the straps are where they attach to the bag and the tiny keyhole (just seems out of proportion... I don't know).

By the way, is it just me or does "satchel" refer to a number of different styles of bags? I've seen manufacturers use it to describe bookbag type bags like the ps1, doctor bags like the Speedy and then totes like this.