help pleaseeee Medallion black or beige?

I'd go with basic black unless you have so many other black bags (from other designers), then I'd go with the beige. There's less maintenance with black & I think it goes with everything, so does the beige too but you have to keep an eye out for scratches/marks.

I have a medallion tote in beige, so I'm a little bias. I think for this particular style, beige is more match. The light color appears to make the bag a tad bigger (like PST which is good in light color too).

However, I think it's up to your own preference whether you like dark or light color (that compliment your skintone & look) ... Good luck

The beige is beautiful. Gee I don't think you can go wrong with any of those color choices? I have the black medallion with gold and a white one with silver..I would look at your wardrobe and ascertain which hue will give you "more bang for the buck"?

Both are beautiful and you can't go wrong IMO.
If you have other black bags already maybe you want to go for beige this time to have some variation in your collection ;).
Go for the one that you like the most and that goes best with your wardrobe, good luck with your decision :smile:!

Beige is gorgeous but you have to be careful not to rub it against dark jeans, leather or even dark wool coats. So it depeds on whether or not you'll hand carry it or wear on the shoulder (seen petite ladies pull this off).

Here's a miracle agent you can use for your light colored bags (even the red ones); Meltonian all purpose cleaner and conditioner will lift transfer-ware right off of your bag. Both my white and red Chanel's have suffered from this plight. A Chanel SA turned another forum member on to this miracle lotion; Meltonian a must have for any purse collector.