Help! please!!!

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Hey guys,

I've got about 400quid to spend, and i'm searching for a cool, daily bag from Prada or Miu Miu. I don't mind carryall-ish kinda bags or messengers or satchels or totes.

Please help me find one!!! thanks in advance!!

Well, one of my Pradas that I use on a daily basis is this sleek nylon messenger bag. I think it should be in the price-range you're looking at...
0419739340743_150x150.jpg

The dragon tote would also be really cool, but I don't know how practical it'd be for you to use on a daily basis, especially if you lug a lot of things with you...
NMM02DD_mn.jpg

I also use my Prada bowling bag on a regular basis, so you might consider one of those.

I also have a Miu Miu tote for men, but I bought that in Singapore, and it was a seasonal piece, so I don't think you can find that one anymore...

Hope my suggestions are helpful enough... Good luck!

thanks!! do you have pics of the prada bowling bag??

yup, i carry loads every day with my college and stuff..

i was thinking of the first messenger.. how much more expensive is the double clip messenger??

i actually saw a miu miu satchel in red (with iridescent details) at harvery nichols.. and sad to say, Singapore has no more Miu Miu for men. =( was very disappointed when they stopped last year.

I think the double clip one would be about 100 pounds more... But I prefer the single clip one as it looks a lot sleeker in my opinion.

Well, I couldn't find a picture online of the bowling bag, so here's a picture of mine. I bought it in the men's dept of Prada Palais Renaissance about 4 years ago I think...

346465226_66380b106c_m.jpg

This one's the Miu Miu that I bought in Singapore before they discontinued bringing in the men's line...

297985984_4ef3654be0_m.jpg

You know what? Prada has moved from palais renaissance, and now, Valentino has taken over. Are you currently in London as well? If yes, have you seen the sales yet? I wanna reward myself! hehe.

Well, am studying in Nottingham. But I spent Christmas break in London, and indulged in some of the Boxing Day sales. I bought a John Galliano scarf and an Armani Collezioni shirt from Harvey Nichols (my absolute favourite department store) and a Missoni knit hat from Browns.

I think the Selfridges sale was pretty good too...

I love harvery nicks too! it's young, fresh and funky! i'm always at the fushi bar!! hahha! Will be heading up to london on sunday. Hopefully, I can see some nice stuff. Oh, wanted to ask if you own any of those prada nylon carryalls? If yes, how big is it? and can you use it for daily stuff? i carry quite a lot of stuff...notes, pencil case, 1L bottle of water, ipod, keys, wallet, coin pouch, etc...

Nope, I don't own the carryalls... I prefer either messengers or handheld totes... I don't particularly like carrying carryalls for normal use, only if I'm travelling... But then again, I adore my Balenciaga Weekender, and that's the biggest bag I own to date...

Hmm, I considered the weekender, but decided against it cos i tend to carry heavy stuff, and I just don't like my leathers worn out and worn down. Blame gravity.

I know what you mean... Even when I carry the Balenciaga, I don't put a lot of things inside because I like the slouchy look the bag has when it's not filled to the fullest...

Personally, if I was going to get a new bag close to that budget, I would totally get the Dior Homme Leather Knit Messenger... I loove Dior's bags.

p11130185_ph_hero.jpg

Ok. Just checked out the sales. I'm considering this Jacquard Logo carryall which isn't too huge. Just wanted to ask what you guys think about this collection. Other considerations are the single clip messenger in black or the Jacquard Logo messenger.
The thing is that the colour is the dark Jacquard Logo, not the light beigey colour one.