Help please! Which size?

TimelessBelle

Aug 23, 2016
Hi all, I'm thinking of getting my first Gabrielle. Tried out these 2 sizes but couldn't decide which to choose. I will be going for the blue as I do not have any bag in this shade. The 2 tones is lovely but I can't justify getting another bag similar in color to what I already have. Would the blue be better in small or medium since it's a more casual color? TIA for any help!
IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2646.JPG

Reactions: chanel79
Small Gabby gets my vote. In fact, I just got a small Gabby in all black, not the one with “wet effect”. I think Gabby design looks best with small size. Tbh, I don’t plan to carry a bunch of stuffs with my Gabby, so it works out well for me. I hope you’ll get what work best for you :smile:

Reactions: TimelessBelle
I was checking this bag out a little while ago and also had difficulty with the size. At the risk of sounding like a fairytale character, I feel like the medium is just a little too big for what I like but that the small is too small.

As long as you are only using it to carry essentials, the small should work. If you want to carry more or at least have the option, then medium might work better. I think it is a lovely bag in either size - both are very nice on you.

Small seems highly popular. Does my attire has a part to play? But small can only hold essentials.

View attachment 4006889
I think both sizes look great on you. I chose the medium for myself because small is just not functional for me. I think the Gabrielle bag looks cool in any sizes to be honest :smile:
Functionality and aesthetic are both important to me :heart:
I’ve seen that particular blue Gabrielle in the boutique and it’s a really unique and pretty shade of blue :love:

I like both sizes. I just got the all black one. But its hard to get in n out of it. Now im thinking to get medium as a more functional bag. D small looks nice like for a party . Medium works best if u will be wearing like bulky clothes