Help please which bag for everyday

Which bag for everyday use

• Small So Black Gabrielle

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Medium Business Affinity in dark beige

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
I have a medium business affinity in black (middle size) and it is my everyday bag unless I need to carry more stuff. It is a great grab and go bag but with beige, I dunno how light colours stand as everyday bag. I have only one light colour chanel bag and only use it for special occasion as it is light gold, more for formal event.

I heard good things too about gabrielle, been tempted before but heard complain about chain being so fuzzy and tight opening on small size. Still I think it’s a good choice too

Reactions: BrownBuggy
I LOVE my GB, but this bag is not for everyone, which is good in a way that I will not see too many of them around when carrying her. So, I think you should go to the shop to try them both with your normal everyday outfit to make the final decison. Have fun ;)

Reactions: joannedlred
I have a medium business affinity in black (middle size) and it is my everyday bag unless I need to carry more stuff. It is a great grab and go bag but with beige, I dunno how light colours stand as everyday bag. I have only one light colour chanel bag and only use it for special occasion as it is light gold, more for formal event.

I heard good things too about gabrielle, been tempted before but heard complain about chain being so fuzzy and tight opening on small size. Still I think it’s a good choice too

Thank you! it’s a really dark beige. Almost like camel.

Attachments

• FAD92D42-A1EE-4868-B8AD-663F65C6463D.jpeg
    FAD92D42-A1EE-4868-B8AD-663F65C6463D.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: kate_h
I LOVE my GB, but this bag is not for everyone, which is good in a way that I will not see too many of them around when carrying her. So, I think you should go to the shop to try them both with your normal everyday outfit to make the final decison. Have fun ;)

I tried it and loved it!! I actually liked the so black compared to the mixed metals. I haven’t tried the business affinity but I feel like it can fit so much more

If you want to use this as an every day bag, I would take the color of the ba and the so black in account. For my liking even dark beige would be a no. Also the opinions about the so black metals are mixed. The hardware of some people is still black, while other have chipping when they practically only look at it. I have no idea how durable that will be for an every day bag or if you would mind chipping.

Thank you! it’s a really dark beige. Almost like camel.
I would worry less if it’s this color. Given the flap style, it was an older bag in which Chanel still use leather for inner lining (as opposed to fabric in recent BAs) in case you need to know. Personally, it’s my preference as it feels more luxurious and very easy to clean but it does add to weight a little bit.