Help please! Photos wearing your Bulgas

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
I'm looking at getting a drawstring tote but still can't decide on size... is the large just *huge*? I'd love to see pics of both the medium and large being worn if at all possible... thanks gals!:yes:

The large is pretty big. Here is the large worn by Jessica Simpson

celeb4.jpg

and the small

celeb6.jpg

I have the smaller size and I think it works just fine. I can fit a TON of stuff in it, but i do also really like the larger size. I would just go which one you think you would use more.

funny you should ask!!! i just fell in love with and bought my first bulga!!! i LOVE it! i'm short 5'3 and naturally i went for the smaller bag...then i thought again and tried the larger one and i love it...it looks richer and it falls great against the body...i got the large drawstring one...hope that helps! good luck!

Wow! I never realized that the large is that large. If ever I decide to get a Bulga drawstring tote the small would be it for me. Thanks for posting those pics.

I am new to this forum and I am just learning about all these beautiful designer bags...I never heard of "Bulga" bags but they sure are nice! Looks like it holds alot of stuff...might be looking into purchasing one soon :happydance: