Help Please LE TALENTUEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanpom

O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Ladies please advise me. A coworker/friend of mine is in a financial mess. She needs to sell 3-4 LV's and does not do the Ebay thing. She has offered them to me at a reasonable amount I feel as per the price of the bags new. One is a Suhali ***********ff0000]LE[/COLOR] ***********ff0000]TALENTUEX[/COLOR] I told her I would buy it and resell it and make a little for my Neverfull fund (been saving for a year for one and something always happens to deplete my fund).
I have only seen her carry authentic LV and this is really all we have in common and she does not work near me just in the same company. Of course I will only do this at the LV store after authentication by them because even though I doubt she would have fakes I need to be positive before I cut loose with any cash for them.
Problem is this I can only find one ***********ff0000]LE[/COLOR] ***********ff0000]TALENTUEX[/COLOR] on Ebaya nd it does not seem to be moving.
Please give me your thoughts on this bag--is it popular and do you think it would sell?

I recently got my sticky hands (sticking with limbs^^) on a black Le Tal and I have to say I LVoe it... get one!

What colour is the one your considering? your posts got lots of stars all over it so I can't make it out!

I'm not sure this is appropriate, if you'd like to see how much a bag will sell for, I suggest you double check eBay's completed auctions to see what the current rate they are going for, and whether they are selling at all.

And if you are unsure about authenticity, there is always the authenticate this thread, please be sure to post lots of pictures before committing. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.