Help please...I'm confused

^^ NO Way If SHE sold it to someone else she needs to do a canceled transaction not non payment. I would pay her again through ebay (And through ebay only) and wait for her to refund you, that way you can Leave her a big fat negative. She probably filed a NPB purposely because she knows you cant neg her that way. The nerve of some people.

^^ NO Way If SHE sold it to someone else she needs to do a canceled transaction not non payment. I would pay her again through ebay (And through ebay only) and wait for her to refund you, that way you can Leave her a big fat negative. She probably filed a NPB purposely because she knows you cant neg her that way. The nerve of some people.

I was thinking about the same thing. I don't mind spending $50 & get to leave her a big fat negative feedback. I'm sure she won't send me the item since she sold it to someone else already. Great idea.

Include your payment information (PP transaction number) in the dispute form and show that the seller was the one that refunded your payment. DEFINITELY make sure to report the seller and include any email correspondence between yourself and seller including all email headers. Make sure when all is said and done that you leave appropriate feedback.

In a situation like this one the seller would be in violation of several eBay policies and needs to be reported.

I was thinking about the same thing. I don't mind spending $50 & get to leave her a big fat negative feedback. I'm sure she won't send me the item since she sold it to someone else already. Great idea.

Well, then she'll either be forced to refund you, or once you havent received the item for 7 days you can file a Item not received claim, but she just cant get away with giving you a strike. Its just not right!

OK...just got off the phone with eBay again. I tried paying her but it wouldn't take it. Not sure why. I click on "take action" button, click on pay but nothing. eBay told me not to worry about it. They don't know why I can't pay for the item. So now I'm going to leave her a negative feedback. Call eBay when I get my strike & they will remove it.

Boy, what a good way to spend my Friday off. What should I write in my negative feedback???

OK...just got off the phone with eBay again. I tried paying her but it wouldn't take it. Not sure why. I click on "take action" button, click on pay but nothing. eBay told me not to worry about it. They don't know why I can't pay for the item. So now I'm going to leave her a negative feedback. Call eBay when I get my strike & they will remove it.

Boy, what a good way to spend my Friday off. What should I write in my negative feedback???

you should write as much as the space allows you to and say how dishonest, crazy, and shady she is and everything she put you through. don't give her any sympathy in your review and be brutally honest. that way buyers can be aware of what a bad seller she is.

I would leave FB like "BWARE: Threatening & tried to get me to pay off-ebay". (if that fits) . Be sure to mention how threatening she was.
It's not the fact that she asked you to pay thru paypal only that bothers me, but her rude & crazy demeanor.