Help please! Fendi Spy Wristlet?

GirlAlex

Aug 6, 2007
Hi All!
I hope you can help.
I am trying to find (at least the name of) a Fendi bag/purse which has the 'Spy' concealed purse handle with just a wrist strap (no shoulder straps).
I saw it in Singapore once in both leather (day) and in more an evening style (poss. velvet & beading).
I have never seen it again. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance!

Do you mean this one?
attachment.php

If you do, there's one on ebay right now. It actually does come with a long detachable chain shoulder strap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-FENDI-MINI...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Do you mean this one?
attachment.php

If you do, there's one on ebay right now. It actually does come with a long detachable chain shoulder strap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-FENDI-MINI...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gonna pipe in with a little info here:

I have a whole collection of these on the list, I called them Spy Clutches.

The one on eBay is missing the piece of leather that covers the spy wand. You can clearly see in the picture that it is silver when it should be black leather. Pinchrosemary listed this flaw in her original auction when she sold it to this seller. This seller seems unsure whether there should be a piece of leather there, but there definitely should be. There was another of this exact clutch on eBay only about a month back, with the piece of leather, and it went for about $250.

This clutch hasn't been made, to the best of my knowledge, since 2005. So you would need to find one on eBay or consignment. There is always the vague possibility that a Fendi store might just have an old one in the stockroom, too, but you would probably need to go to the store and ask if you want them to search around for it.

Thanks All!

That's it, the Spy Clutch! I love it! I also thought that the one listed looked odd, but that is the style. Oh well, will keep an eye out for another.

Thanks again for your help!