Help: Opinions on brand new lambskin creasing etc

Hello ladies! I just received my first lambskin, brand new ordered from a PS. There’s no boutique where I’m from. I love the bag, but I just noticed that there’s more creasing on one side (but perfect when closed) and a tiny tiny dot / mark / poke, i really don’t know how to describe it (I’m not really sure now if it’s my nails caused it) :confused1:. Since I am in no position to return or exchange the bag, I just wanted to know your opinions if this is something that I should be bothered with? Can you give me some advice on how to better take care of it. Or is that much creasing normal when opening the flap? Is there something I could apply to it or buffing would help? Thank you!BD6195AF-C17A-41AE-BAA9-7ACE6BA989B1.jpeg8E5BCAB4-6D23-4F15-8154-3055F5EAC2C0.jpeg28AE3CC6-6ADE-47E4-B2A1-D37516493562.jpeg61E25359-CE3C-490C-9256-5EB6D1123178.jpeg

Creasing is normal! It can vary from material to material, but they all do this to some degree. Make sure you keep your bags conditioned so they don't dry out too much, which will increase the "permanent" creases. Conditioning the leather might also help with he 2 indentations you show above....

Reactions: Sundaymacaron
Creasing is normal! It can vary from material to material, but they all do this to some degree. Make sure you keep your bags conditioned so they don't dry out too much, which will increase the "permanent" creases. Conditioning the leather might also help with he 2 indentations you show above....
Will surely check that out! Thanks for your input. :blush:
Would you recommend any specific product? I have read in the maintenance forum about
Cadillac select premium leather lotion and LuxDR Caviar Rx cream.

Reactions: TraceySH
Will surely check that out! Thanks for your input. :blush:
Would you recommend any specific product? I have read in the maintenance forum about
Cadillac select premium leather lotion and LuxDR Caviar Rx cream.
Cadillac! I have used it a ton. ALSO what you can do it not open your flap back all the way when you don't have to. Lastly, for lamb, if you have an indentation like that, and conditioner doesn't help, you can take a washcloth, soak in very warm water, wring it, and place it next to the spot in the bag WITH A ZIPLOC BAG between for buffer. You don't want to ever put direct heat on lamb, or moisture like water, but conducted heat like that can help smooth out a dimple. Some people would say a warm hairdryer, but I am not a fan.

Reactions: Jenni_Jenn