Help!! Offered a K25 Natural Sable Butler

Rhl2987

Apr 12, 2015
I'm hoping there are some people who have experience with this size and leather who can share advice to help with my decision! The bag is sellier with PHW. How is the size? Is the bag really tiny or perfect for evening use? And is this leather extremely delicate?

I have bags in Togo leather and the new Barenia Faubourg. I've been hoping for a smooth natural leather to add to the collection but am interested in the experiences others have with it.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!! I was also offered a Rouge Casaque K25 in Epsom with GHW so let me know your recommendations between the two!

Oh my goodness i personally would jump on rc epsom for a k25 but this is definitely a very subjective decision...neutral or pop and which colors you gravitate toward.

Reactions: Rhl2987
Oh my goodness i personally would jump on rc epsom for a k25 but this is definitely a very subjective decision...neutral or pop and which colors you gravitate toward.
Thank you for your reply and thoughts!! I think I'm now leaning towards the RC! I can always come back to the sable later, if I'm still craving it, in a mini Roulis. All of my bags are pretty neutral (blue nuit, blue sapphire, natural barenia, trench) so this will be a welcome pop :heart:

Thank you for your reply and thoughts!! I think I'm now leaning towards the RC! I can always come back to the sable later, if I'm still craving it, in a mini Roulis. All of my bags are pretty neutral (blue nuit, blue sapphire, natural barenia, trench) so this will be a welcome pop [emoji813]
What a beautiful collection you have!! I think both sound gorgeous but looks like you have your neutrals covered!! RC is so so pretty!!

Reactions: Rhl2987
natural sable butler is delicate, it can marked easily as i have a constance cartable, it got wrinkles already near the clasp.
Sellier definitely is smaller and a bit more hard to get in and out. If you don't really baby bag i would suggest RC epsom.
Thank you very much for your response and thoughts, pretty! I do baby my bags a little bit and try to do a good job with rotating them, but I want this to be a regularly used bag. I actually purchased the butler and my SA and I are waiting to see if someone else purchases the RC for me to make a decision. I want something hardy, that will last a very long time, even if it does show wear and tear. It seems that butler is delicate and sensitive. I'll have to see what other options I have. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your response and thoughts, pretty! I do baby my bags a little bit and try to do a good job with rotating them, but I want this to be a regularly used bag. I actually purchased the butler and my SA and I are waiting to see if someone else purchases the RC for me to make a decision. I want something hardy, that will last a very long time, even if it does show wear and tear. It seems that butler is delicate and sensitive. I'll have to see what other options I have. Thank you so much!
Hi, I got offered Kelly Butler as well recently, but I'm not sure how the leather is going to age. I'm wondering how your butler Kelly bag ages? Does it very vulnerable to scratches, or can it be buffed out? Does it patina over time? And how do you like it so far? I'm aware it would be annoying with so many questions, but I'd be very appreciated if you could share some of your thought. Thank you so much!