Help Needed!!!

Dear H members

Today I just took my Hac out and I found pen mark on my bag before that when I went to Korea I took my Hac together with me when I arrived at my hotel I found lots of white dust around bottom area of my bag which can't wipe off. I kept the bag in overhead cabin.I don't know what happened with my bag. I already asked SA here in my country,she said I have to send it to Paris for spa but it will take around 6 months which is very long time, I didn't send it. but for the pen mark,I found it today I'm worried about it.
Do you have any cream or spray to clean it or I better send it to Paris?
I also took some pics of my bag which has some dust and the pen mark to show you.

show.php
image.ohozaa.com/i3/sam_2618.jpg

image.ohozaa.com/iq/sam_2619.jpg

image.ohozaa.com/in/sam_2620.jpg

Thank You in Advance.:biggrin:

I cannot see any of your pictures - some VERY strange web site instead.

Do you have any alcohol-free baby wipes? If so, why not give them a try. They have worked wonders for others.

Looks like your leather is clemence/togo which is quite strong. What you can try is baby wipes like India suggested. If that doesn't remove, then try with a soft eraser just like you try to rub a pencil mark off a piece of paper. Make sure you don't rub too hard!

Are you in a tropical country? The white "dust" could be mould, which is a common problem in tropical countries if you don't keep your bags with a dehumidifier or take them out often.

You can try baby wipes, but your best bet to get rid of the mould (if it IS mould), is to send it for spa. I would advise against trying anything stronger than baby wipes, cos if you should damage your bag on your own, H won't accept your bag for spa in future.

I cannot see any of your pictures - some VERY strange web site instead.

Do you have any alcohol-free baby wipes? If so, why not give them a try. They have worked wonders for others.

Looks like your leather is clemence/togo which is quite strong. What you can try is baby wipes like India suggested. If that doesn't remove, then try with a soft eraser just like you try to rub a pencil mark off a piece of paper. Make sure you don't rub too hard!

Are you in a tropical country? The white "dust" could be mould, which is a common problem in tropical countries if you don't keep your bags with a dehumidifier or take them out often.

You can try baby wipes, but your best bet to get rid of the mould (if it IS mould), is to send it for spa. I would advise against trying anything stronger than baby wipes, cos if you should damage your bag on your own, H won't accept your bag for spa in future.

to India: Thank you very much I will try it tomorrow.

to mudmud: My leather is clemence but as I mentioned SA here in my country, she didn't know what happened, she said I have to send it to spa and wait 6 months.I will buy baby wipes tomorrow.Anyway Thank you very much.

to pyrexia: I live in Thailand but I just bought it around 4 months ago with stamp L but maybe I didn't see mould, I have no Idea about this but when I went aboard I noticed white dust when I arrived hotel, So I don't know when it occured maybe before I bought it or happened while traveling aboard.Thank You So Much.

A couple of tPF members have had some small white "spots" on their bags- is this what you are referring to? I think that there might be a few old threads about this problem.

Yes i think there were a few threads about the white spots. Someone suggested using a hairdryer to remove the spots. I can't remember exactly what the spots were.. possibly animal 'fat' that had resurfaced from within the leather..