Help needed!

Thks for the advise... i would love to go for the caviar but currently they r out of stock :sad: so i am thinking should i go for the lambskin instead...but i guess the answer is to wait for the caviar to come in... :sad:

I wonder how long do i have to wait? :thinking: Even the SA got no idea... :tdown: Any kind soul out there with Beige lambskin? With no regret? Arrghhh... guess i cant get to zzzZz tonite :smile:

maybe check out some resellers' online (*bay, bonanzle, malleries etc.) and study there lambskins' conditions? ...honestly, i luv luv lamb's classic luxuriousness, but the mommy in me led me to caviar for practicality :biggrin:

Hi purse-nality, thks for the reply. I also luv the lambskin but i am also a mother who consider the practicality as i believe the Jumbo will be part of my daily bag since they r able to fits in most stuffs. I guess i am just contradicting myself. My heart goes to Caviar but my mind goes to Lambskin. Pls pardon me :shame:

I think it might depend on your economic situation... If you earn well it might be an option to get the Lambskin one first and then the Caviar one when it's in stock...

Otherwise I think you should wait! If your heart is set on something then you should wait for it, you might end up regretting yourself if not.

True! Ok i shall stop contradicting myself... thks all lovely ladies for the advice :flowers: But if anyone out there with Beige Jumbo Lambskin wish to share their experience. are still welcome...:P

I would wait it out for the caviar especially if you're intending to use this as your everday bag. The lambskin would be too high maintenance. I would worry about color transfer...any imperfections would be easily noticeable. I've seen preowned ones that look pretty bad. Definitely stick to caviar for lighter colored bags. But if you're careful with your bags & intend to use it occasionally, then I don't think there's any reason why you shouldn't go with the lambskin.