Help needed

lumy_

O.G.
Mar 3, 2006
I bought a bag, was sure it was a style never faked, but now someone at the ebay forum tells me the seller is iffy (sold the same bag as mine two weeks ago, same describtion as ex store display item with same flaws and all) and that it might not be auth.

Is there any way to get out of this? I have not yet paid.
I know ebay takes down listing after they closed.. if that happens, does the buyer get out of the deal?

Please help!
What can I do?
Report it as fake?

Any help appreciated!!
:flowers::flowers:

I think we solved it!!

I proposed to pay for the listing fees if she would cancel my invoice and she said it was ok.

I just payed for the listing fees, but how do I cancel the ebay invoice (it is not showing up in paypal only on ebay)?

Any one can tell me where to do that in ebay.. and function on how to mutually withdraw the "transaction"/listing..??

You do not have to worry about canceling the invoice on ebay not a big deal. She has to send you the email through ebay to mutually withdrawl the listing. Once you receive it in your ebay messages then you can choose the option that you mutually agreed to end it. This will give her the final value fees back from ebay. I have relisted items without saying relist by mistake. I could not change it because ebay would not let me edit my listing.