Help needed. What would you do?

kef2

LV Lover
O.G.
Jul 19, 2009
Hi all! So I purchased a bag about 18months ago and while I do love it, I hate worrying about it when I carry it. It makes me a nervous wreck. So I decided to sell it. I purchased it for less than half of the rrp which was a steal. The bag brand new is worth $1500 and is in perfect condition. So the lady that I purchased the bag off has seen that I am trying to sell it for $800 and has emailed me privately asking me to sell it back to her for the price she sold it to me! I am unsure of what I should do? What would you do in this situation? Am I obliged to sell it to her ? I'm so confused!

You ate not obligated to sell it to her. Sounds like she just wants to make a profit again and try to resale it at 1500. Or closer to that. I don't know why but that doesn't feel right to me and might make me feel weird too. I'd just ignore her. This doesn't pass my scratch and sniff test. Where r u selling eBay? What make you nervous? The vachetta?

If I were you, I'd wait til someone buys it for more.. Of course, we prefer to make profit than going even..

That's considered yours now so you have the right to sell it up to how much you want it.. But if you're selling it for the same amount, then just sell it back to her. Good luck!:biggrin:

Kelechi said:
You ate not obligated to sell it to her. Sounds like she just wants to make a profit again and try to resale it at 1500. Or closer to that. I don't know why but that doesn't feel right to me and might make me feel weird too. I'd just ignore her. This doesn't pass my scratch and sniff test. Where r u selling eBay? What make you nervous? The vachetta?

Thanks for your words. :smile: It's a Wilshire pm in pomme. I worry about things rubbing and leaving marks as I've heard so many horror stories on here!

Anjool said:
She probably knows she can sell it for more? Unless she regrets selling it as much as you regret buying it lol.

She did say that she regrets selling it, she's probably kicking herself for selling it so cheap! :smile: I dont regret buying it because it was a great deal and the bag is gorgeous. I'd just rather have something in canvas so I can be a bit more carefree.

of course you're not obliged to sell it to her with that price, if you think you can sell it for more then you should do it. then you can have the money to get something you'll love and use :smile:

good luck

I'd sell it back to her, you get your money back she gets her bag back and you can find something else you love. Plus you have a guaranteed buyer so no wondering if you'll get your 800 for it. :smile:

I d sell it back to her.
maybe she had some financial problems and now she regrets selling it.
Why do people always think worst things about others?
:sad:
You Won t loose anything and she will also be happy... plus you had it for 18 months!

good luck with your decision :smile:

If I had already gotten a better offer from someone else, I'd sell to them. But if not, I would just sell to her and be done with it. I don't like having things hang around for sale, it stresses me out so that's why I would just want a fast sale as long as I wasn't losing any money. You are under no obligation to sell it back to her though.