Help needed concerning my Speedy 35

LVoeEJC

DesignerChic
Oct 11, 2010
Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me, im trying to find a good bag organizer to put inside my damier speedy 35, i want one that is lightweight and also i dont wnt it to change the shape of my speedy... can anyone make some suggestions? :smile:

hopefully someone can help,

LVoeEJC xx

Hi, I recently purchased Tintamar VIP organizer (business size) for my speedy 30. It is lightweight and fits the 30 very well. Some TPFers use it in the Speedy 35. Do a search and you will find some pictures of it here at TPF. You can find them at Amazon or Quirkybags. I hope this helps :smile:

There is a thread in FAQs called "speedy organizer insert" dated april 9, 2009 where TPFer CoeurVernis posted some very nice pics of her organizer in the 35. I am sorry I do not know how to link it here, but maybe you can find it :smile:

Sugar Fly do you have any piictures you could show for me to see what it looks like in the bag as i saw it on google and am not sure if i like the tie at the top? hope this is ok

thankyou x

There is a thread in FAQs called "speedy organizer insert" dated april 9, 2009 where TPFer CoeurVernis posted some very nice pics of her organizer in the 35. I am sorry I do not know how to link it here, but maybe you can find it :smile:

Hi I can't find it would you be able to copy and paste the URL maybe? Sorry about this xx If not don't worry :smile: