Help needed concerning my Speedy 35

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me, im trying to find a good bag organizer to put inside my damier speedy 35, i want one that is lightweight and also i dont wnt it to change the shape of my speedy... can anyone make some suggestions? :smile:

hopefully someone can help,

LVoeEJC xx

2. Hi, I recently purchased Tintamar VIP organizer (business size) for my speedy 30. It is lightweight and fits the 30 very well. Some TPFers use it in the Speedy 35. Do a search and you will find some pictures of it here at TPF. You can find them at Amazon or Quirkybags. I hope this helps :smile:

3. ah yay thankyou im going to look into it now :smile: thanks for the suggestion x

4. There is a thread in FAQs called "speedy organizer insert" dated april 9, 2009 where TPFer CoeurVernis posted some very nice pics of her organizer in the 35. I am sorry I do not know how to link it here, but maybe you can find it :smile:

5. Sugar Fly do you have any piictures you could show for me to see what it looks like in the bag as i saw it on google and am not sure if i like the tie at the top? hope this is ok

thankyou x

6. oh thats great thankyou x

7. Hi I can't find it would you be able to copy and paste the URL maybe? Sorry about this xx If not don't worry :smile:

8. Yay, it worked! Scroll down that page to find the Pic by CoeurVernis :biggrin: