HELP! Need to ID this bag!

minhtyfresh

Jun 25, 2007
I got the most craziest, unbelievablely best deal today on a Chanel bag. I was browsing at Last Call Neiman Marcus today and they just got a shipment of bags in. They hadn't even started putting them up and I decided to go look through the box. Lo and behold, I found this Chanel. She was gorgeous!! She was marked down to $897, but I had a coupon for an extra 25% off one item and I got her for around $650ish. I don't know how much this bag retails for, but I do know a good deal when I see one! :roflmfao:

Please help me ID her! I have no idea what line she is from. Also, how much does she retail for??

Attachments

• DSC03851.JPG
    DSC03851.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC03852.JPG
    DSC03852.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC03853.JPG
    DSC03853.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 34
Oh no, in my haste and excitement at finding this bag, I forgot to inspect her closely. Well, I took her out this morning and I saw something. There is a grommet missing where the handle attaches to the bag. Is that a big deal? Is that something that I can take to the Chanel store to get fixed? Other than that, the bag is still perfect. The leather has no scratches or scuff marks and it still smells like new. The inside is spotless. What should I do?

Attachments

• DSC03855.JPG
    DSC03855.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 30