help...need to exchange

Nov 21, 2006
okay...I'm in need of some desperate advice quickly.

I have a vernis framboise zippy wallet. I bought a vernis noisette agenda. I have not used the agenda yet, because for some reason I just think the color is not that cute, kinda boreing...but, I want it to kinda go with, not necessarily match, my wallet. I thought about getting it in the framboise..but to matchy, then pomme..I feel like the two colors compete against eachother(sounds weird..i know). So what do you all think...do you like the noisette with the framboise, is that the best choice? Maybe I'm just being to indecisive on this issue!! Please give me some much needed imput on this..my time is running out to exchange. thanks much...also the bags that I have for it to go with are damier and mono, and mini lin. :smile:

i think framboise and noisette complement each other!
luv.gif

i think it's nice to mix the colors and they do complement one another, but if you are not feeling the color, what about a mono one with pink interior....can you still get that?

I don't think Pomme and Framboise would compete against each other. Someone posted pictures of mix and match Pomme and Framboise in the Vernis club, and the colors look good together. You should get a Pomme agenda instead. :happydance:

I actually think Pomme and Framboise look gorgeous together, but that's just me. I love pink & red! I also really like the mono w/pink. So cute! I'd probably get the pomme tho, cause then you could get the fisher space pen that matches, and is only $8. Otherwise, in order to match perfectly, you'd need to buy a pricey LV pen.

I actually think Pomme and Framboise look gorgeous together, but that's just me. I love pink & red! I also really like the mono w/pink. So cute! I'd probably get the pomme tho, cause then you could get the fisher space pen that matches, and is only $8. Otherwise, in order to match perfectly, you'd need to buy a pricey LV pen.
I think your right, I'm going to exchange it for the pomme. I think it will look great with my damier bags.:drool: