help! need to decide between new simple 85mm or 100mm

Taty283

Jan 10, 2017
So I'm still trying to get my first pair of Louboutins. I bought Apostrophy, but it was pinching my toes (my feet are a bit wide for them I guess). So I researched on here and read that Simples should work for my feet.

I do not wear heels often but know they have a small platform. Would I feel a big difference between the 85 and the 100? Unfortunately I can not find them in stores anywhere so will have to order it directly from their website where they only have the patent version (return is free so should be ok if I have to return them).

So I'm still trying to get my first pair of Louboutins. I bought Apostrophy, but it was pinching my toes (my feet are a bit wide for them I guess). So I researched on here and read that Simples should work for my feet.

I do not wear heels often but know they have a small platform. Would I feel a big difference between the 85 and the 100? Unfortunately I can not find them in stores anywhere so will have to order it directly from their website where they only have the patent version (return is free so should be ok if I have to return them).
Personally I feel like theres enough of a difference between 85 and 100 - its very noticeable for me when I switch between the two. That being said...100 is more comfortable for my foot given the shape of my arch. I wear heels pretty often though.

If returns are free, I'd just order both and try both on. The first pair of CLs I bought were 85 and I thought they were quite comfy until I tried the 100s and converted over to buying 100s... I barely wear that first 85mm pair now!

I prefer the 100mm to the 85, especially with the platform. You will notice a difference in pitch (15mm is noticeable, in my opinion), but I don't think you will find the 100mm shoe to be uncomfortable, especially if you are accustomed to walking in heels.

You could always order both, as was suggested, but I think you will be happy with the look and feel of the 100s!

Agreeing with the posters above - there is a very obvious difference visually. At the same time I feel like for 85 and 100 wearing comfort (at least to me) is the same. That is to say if you have trouble with heels the 85 will be just as much trouble as 100; and if you are good with heels 100 will be just as easy as 85. 120 is where it will be a completely different story :P

So if you are good with heels I say definitely go for the 100! But like you said you can always try ordering both and returning the pair you like less!