Help... need measurements for St. Louis

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Goyard Fans!

I am wanting to purchase a St. Louis Bag but am unsure of what size to get? I currently use a Louis Vuitton MM (medium size) bag and need to know which size Goyard St. Louis would be most comaparable to my Louis.

I plan to use it as a personal/baby bag?

Can someone provide me with dimensions for both the St. Louis PM and GM? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jennifer:biggrin:

2. Thanks for the reply BHmommy!

3. The biggest issue I have with the PM is the strap drop. And if you read thru a few of the threads here I think you will find that is the case with most of us who own the PM.

I absolutely love the PM, it is roomy and lightweight. I had an LV damier ebene neverful and I prefer the St. Louis to that bag. However, if you are going to want to be able to just throw this bag over your shoulder I think you will need the GM.

There is a great pic of Gwyneth Paltrow using her GM as a "mommy" bag. I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

4. [​IMG]

5. Thanks for the replies maxter!

6. I have the pm size and have no problem with the straps over my shoulders..even with a light coat on:smile:

7. no issues for me with the pm strap drop but I have thin arms. ie most ppl have issues with the strap drop of the neverfull pm but not a prob for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice