Help! Need advice.

CoachJunkie1908

O Holy Grail...
O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
Hi ladies,

I was really excited to get PCE in August and used it on a Bleecker Signature Tote in Denim.

12573_bdede_a0_front

Unfortunately, I have buyer's remorse about my Bleecker Tote (it is NOT this cute in person), so it's going back (it just doesn't work for the outfits I envisioned). Problem is, I can't find my receipt, and I KNOW I got it on PCE, so I'm wondering how this is going to work. The tag is attached, but what to do? Can they look up my purchase? I'm not trying to get over, but I don't want the bag anymore, and I'd like to exchange it for something else. I'm going to the outlet to get my price adjustment on my Legacy Shoulder Flap and to return a Soho, so I could do it there, but I feel guilty.

Help!

My store told me they can look up your receipt if you used a cc. I think you have to go to the store you actually bought it from though. Not completely sure...

If you bring it back to the outlet without a receipt they will only give you back the lowest price the bag has sold for at the outlets in form of a gift card. If you bring it back to your store just tell them you would like to exchange it for something else.

Thanks ladies. I still feel bad, and I will be NOWHERE near the store I bought the purse at. I'm pretty sure this bag isn't at the outlets just yet, but the gift card will be fine, I intend to get something else anyway. I just feel bad.