HELP! Minilisa in truffle

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Luna Boston is sold out and the woman I spoke to today from there says even TANO is sold out and I will not be able to get this bag!

Is that true? Any ideas of how to get one?

Yup, either preorder for November or place your name on the notification list at MHB. I contacted MHB to see if any were coming in and was told I'd have to wait until mid-Novemember. I placed myself on the notification list with the intention of pouncing as soon as they came in. I was notified by MHB a day later that one was available and was sent a link to it. My truffle was a return and I was lucky to get it. Otherwise you are going to have to keep a look-out on ebay. Also keep checking with Lunaboston. I think a someone from here just sent back their truffle minilisa so at some point it might show up there (if it already hasn't been snagged by someone else) Good luck!

Edit: I just looked back on my emails. There is only 12 coming in in November so it might be wise to preorder if you really want this bag!

Last edited:
I would contact thatsourbag. I talked to them a few days ago and they told me the same thing they told nosnowhere that they would be getting a few more in soon. It couldn't hurt to ask them and get a date. If their order falls through you can also check ebay. Good luck!

Thanks everyone, will try all those things.

Does anyone have the email addy for luna boston? Every time I click on it on their site it sends me to a google mail page-and i don't have google mail-thanks!

Last edited: