Help! Metallic Varina peeling off!

Dec 18, 2012
Hi all... I bought a pair of metallic blue Varinas from Ferragamo boutique in Singapore last year. Today I took them out and they are starting to peel! Is this supposed to happen for the metallics? I don't have the receipt anymore. Would Ferragamo be able to repair this? I don't know whether this is a quality issue or not. Please help me take a look.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408106769.762835.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408106789.517295.jpg

Hi ladies,

Just an update. My local store said they can get the headquarter office here to give me a store credit, which they have agreed. The thing is I didn't have the receipt but only my credit card statement which showed the total amount of 2 shoes that I bought. They only gave me a store credit of 30% less than the price I bought because they said I bought during the sales period where the shoes were 30% off, but I purchased this pair at full price and the credit card statement proves this. It doesn't make sense that I paid 30% extra for the other pair of Rilly that I bought together.

I'm still waiting for the SA to get back to me cause she did her own calculation and found it odd as well. Hopefully they give me the full store credit and not some lame 70% amount.

Ladies, Salvatore Ferragamo customer care sucks balls!

Apparently the receipt was found from their system BUT the Varina scanned was of a different size and material at the same price! Now I suspect they might have scanned the wrong box and put in my Varinas but I do not have the box with me anymore as I was on holiday and didn't bring back those boxes. My local store tells me because of policy they can't do anything even if I have the receipt. Omg, I'm just baffled because this was a store error and now they are washing their hands clean of this? I'm so disappointed with them.

I have written 2 letters to SF Italy customer care but have not received any replies on this!

Is there any other way to escalate this further? All I want is my Varina back in perfect condition! I don't even care if they tell me they will repair or refurbish it, just give me back a good pair of metallic Varina!!!

:sad:

Ladies, Salvatore Ferragamo customer care sucks balls!

Apparently the receipt was found from their system BUT the Varina scanned was of a different size and material at the same price! Now I suspect they might have scanned the wrong box and put in my Varinas but I do not have the box with me anymore as I was on holiday and didn't bring back those boxes. My local store tells me because of policy they can't do anything even if I have the receipt. Omg, I'm just baffled because this was a store error and now they are washing their hands clean of this? I'm so disappointed with them.

I have written 2 letters to SF Italy customer care but have not received any replies on this!

Is there any other way to escalate this further? All I want is my Varina back in perfect condition! I don't even care if they tell me they will repair or refurbish it, just give me back a good pair of metallic Varina!!!

:sad:

Wow, I am sorry. That does not sound like SF at all. Talk to the store manager