Help me with my Azur Hunt!!!:D

I think the Stresa looks gorgeous in azur! Especially when it develops the patina :drool:

Do you own this purse? I am curious if you also have the same issue like trumanfinn about the flap. It seems like the flap will be annoying to get stuff in and out but I don't know how bad it is. I have a Mahina L and I don't have that kind of issue with the flap although I know that the flap of Mahina is way smaller and it doesn't have a zipper so I guess it's really different. I really have to check this purse out once I go to the mall.

Oooohhh....the Azur Artsy is a great suggestion too. I really want to see this one person. OP - I personally love my NF MM - have it in Ebene. But I know what trumanfinn means about the straps on bare shoulders. Especially if you your bag is heavy.

have you considered the new Azur Artsy? I saw it at LV this week and it's gorgeous!!

I already have a Mono Artsy that's why I don't think I should get another Artsy although I am eyeing at the Artsy in Empreinte.. I might sell my Mono for that.. Every time I see someone who has an Artsy in Empreinte, I can't stop staring at it...:nuts:

Do you own this purse? I am curious if you also have the same issue like trumanfinn about the flap. It seems like the flap will be annoying to get stuff in and out but I don't know how bad it is. I have a Mahina L and I don't have that kind of issue with the flap although I know that the flap of Mahina is way smaller and it doesn't have a zipper so I guess it's really different. I really have to check this purse out once I go to the mall.

Definitely try it out, put your things in it etc... You can reach in and out without opening the flap, but like I said, then your things are scraping the flap coming in and out, and the openings aren't that big. Basically, anytime you want to reach in for something you have to take the bag off, sit it down (not good, since there is vachetta on the bottom of the bag) undo the flap (I always hated undoing it often, because I was afraid of the brass being scratched, you know) unzip it, hold the flap up and then get your item. Not so functional with little kids with me and always running around being busy, you know? lol

Hi Tessa! I don't own the Stresa myself and I have to agree, I'm that kind of person who gets annoyed about flaps and zippers etc. So Stresa would not be the best choice for me just because of the flap that I'd surely have a problem with. I still love the look of this bag in azur! It's pure :hbeat: But you should go with a bag that suits your needs and doesn't make you crazy :lol: The NF in azur looks also gorgeous in azur (especially in the summer). Good luck deciding!

You guys are making me think of getting the NF but I am really curious about the strap issue and is it really that bad? I can tell just by looking at the NF that it's a very practical bag, good size and it really looks lightweight.. Btw, I love big bags..:smile: I really have to see this myself as I never tried on a NF before.:thinking:

The straps don't bother me at all. I guess if you load it up like for travel they might dig in your shoulder but with just normal everyday stuff mine is fine. It really is a terrific bag. Maybe go into a store and put all your stuff inside to see how it feels on?

I have the totally pm in azur and love it! No problem with co our transfer so far although I do wear jeans a lot. My only concern is with darkening vachetta so opted for one with minimal :smile:

You guys are making me think of getting the NF but I am really curious about the strap issue and is it really that bad? I can tell just by looking at the NF that it's a very practical bag, good size and it really looks lightweight.. Btw, I love big bags..:smile: I really have to see this myself as I never tried on a NF before.:thinking:

I have the Azur Stresa PM and LVoe it very much. It always looks nice, it is the perfect size, and the buckle has never really bothered me. I love the look and I've never had any problem getting into my bag. I have gotten a lot of compliments when carrying this bag. I also have the Azur NF GM, that I use for vacation/travel and also work in the summer. No problems ever with the straps bothering me. I also have the Azur Galliera and love that look as well. I love Azur and have never had a problem with color transfer, and IMO, the only time color transfer has been an issue was with bags that are cross-body and bump up against my butt and legs when wearing blue jeans, so my Odeon PM had some blue color transfer on the new vachetta leather, but it's not as new now so it's OK. I have the Evora in Ebene, and love it, but felt that I didn't need anymore Azur, or I would like to have that, too. :graucho:

I already have a Mono Artsy that's why I don't think I should get another Artsy although I am eyeing at the Artsy in Empreinte.. I might sell my Mono for that.. Every time I see someone who has an Artsy in Empreinte, I can't stop staring at it...:nuts:

Don't sell your Mono Artsy! Keep it and get the Empreinte sometime, too. I have both and love them. :love:

So far, I don't have any issue w/ the strap. Yes, it's quite thin, but since I only carry some of my essentials, I don't feel uncomfortable at all :biggrin: