Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Birkin 30 togo trench ghw

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • or one of the others?

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

MARTY1975

Feb 19, 2016
I was dreaming for a craie kelly 32 in ghw and is arriving before Christmas. Now I've looked into my closet and I really have may neutral beige-brown Hermes bag. I've bought many bags this year and I in one hand I want to keep all in the other know I can't! As neutral I own kelly 35 in tabac camel, in sable, parchemin, etain, mouette with phw, birkin 35 in gold, etoupe, gris t. phw and 30 in trench ghw and finally a Constance in craie. Torturelle and trench are similar in use, I love more torturelle but trench is 30 and now I prefer small bags over big... Should I sell gris T. or one of the others?

so, you have:
5 neutral K35 and a neutral K32 to arrive later this year
3 neutral B35
1 neutral B30
1 C

as you 'now prefer smaller bags' you should let a 35 go
from a numbers point of view it should be a K
but does you lifestyle favour a B or K?
do you want to end up with 6Ks and 3Bs or 5Ks and 4Bs
that is a consideration too
how subtle are you with your wardrobe pairing - a pale grey is very different from a pale fawn

These questions are very subjective as you know. That said, I would lose the sable Kelly 35. You have 5 neutral k 35’s and three are in the warm tones, Parchemin, sable and trench. Parchemin covers the lighter value and trench to me is more versatile than sable.

One could argue that the new Craie would replace the Parchemin K but if you love light tones, 2 sizes are good to have.

While all neutrals, your 35 Birkins cover 3 different hues and you shouldn’t sell your only 30 b. Keep all.

I hope that makes sense. Your collection is right up my alley, I adore neutrals, love their subtle differences and think a 32 Craie is a perfect addition. Congrats!!

As a neutral lover i will love to see a family photo! Since you like gris t and the trench 30 is your only 30 i dont think you shd get rid of either. Trench has alot more yellow to me than gris t and in different size/hardware they are def differetn enough to justify keeping both. I will let go of either the camel or sable k35 or the parchemin k35.

As a neutral lover i will love to see a family photo! Since you like gris t and the trench 30 is your only 30 i dont think you shd get rid of either. Trench has alot more yellow to me than gris t and in different size/hardware they are def differetn enough to justify keeping both. I will let go of either the camel or sable k35 or the parchemin k35.

I agree! I love neutrals too! Would love to see your collection!

These questions are very subjective as you know. That said, I would lose the sable Kelly 35. You have 5 neutral k 35’s and three are in the warm tones, Parchemin, sable and trench. Parchemin covers the lighter value and trench to me is more versatile than sable.

One could argue that the new Craie would replace the Parchemin K but if you love light tones, 2 sizes are good to have.

While all neutrals, your 35 Birkins cover 3 different hues and you shouldn’t sell your only 30 b. Keep all.

I hope that makes sense. Your collection is right up my alley, I adore neutrals, love their subtle differences and think a 32 Craie is a perfect addition. Congrats!!

Sorry, meant to say camel, not trench in the remarks above.

I agree! I love neutrals too! Would love to see your collection!
As requested my neutral collection, K GRIS MOUETTE is now in SPA for tarnished hardware replacement, but is not for sure the bag I will let go...IMG_2595.jpeg

so, you have:
5 neutral K35 and a neutral K32 to arrive later this year
3 neutral B35
1 neutral B30
1 C

as you 'now prefer smaller bags' you should let a 35 go
from a numbers point of view it should be a K
but does you lifestyle favour a B or K?
do you want to end up with 6Ks and 3Bs or 5Ks and 4Bs
that is a consideration too
how subtle are you with your wardrobe pairing - a pale grey is very different from a pale fawn

Thanks for your suggestion, it is true that in this period I prefer to wear kelly, in terms of bags I own more birkin than kelly in my full color collection. I am so confused and I cant decide...

You are probably right, if only I didn't buy the sable kelly from a reseller and paid much more than the price list....

Time to start over. Pretend you are shopping. Go and pick up the bag you want most from your collection. Then go and put it somewhere else. Pick out each bag one at a time. Try not to overthink it. You'll know which one to let go after that I think - because you will choose it last.

You have a beautiful collection!
Thanks for your suggestion, it is true that in this period I prefer to wear kelly, in terms of bags I own more birkin than kelly in my full color collection. I am so confused and I cant decide...

As requested my neutral collection, K GRIS MOUETTE is now in SPA for tarnished hardware replacement, but is not for sure the bag I will let go...View attachment 3852467

This collection is to die for! I'm new to H and only have a trench B30......and I also long for neutrals. I want to add Craie and Etoupe. They are all so pretty!

As long as you reach for them all, don't feel like you have to offload!

you have a beautiful collection that you have now shared with everyone here
there is no golden rule about the number you can own
why can't you just get the craie kelly and enjoy it with the others
OR just decide that you have enough and just stop now
OTHERWISE you will just be repeating this unnecessary anguish over and over again

I guess I will either let go k35 camel or sable, as they are quite similar.. or take away one of the b35 gold or etoupe, really depends on if you are a kelly girl or a birkin girl lol!!!

As requested my neutral collection, K GRIS MOUETTE is now in SPA for tarnished hardware replacement, but is not for sure the bag I will let go...View attachment 3852467

Neutral heaven [emoji7][emoji7].... absolutely breathtaking collex.
Back to your question. Do you gravitate more towards Birkin or Kelly? I am a color person so if I have to let go from my collex I will cut colors irrespective of whether they are B or K. Second consideration would be size. Bigger bags would be the first to go for me. Bag style for me comes last. Depending upon which is your priority - color, size or bag style, you can decide which to let go of.