Help me to decide!!!

By the way, I ended up buying an Oak Antony. Made the call yesterday. Wracked my brain to figure out what to get, was going to buy the Mable purse, but figured an Antony would compliment what I already have in the Mulberry line. Didn't have a grab and go bag, something that I don't have to lug when shopping, and I love a messenger bag for that purpose. Have the large and salsa Musettes in LV line, but I rarely carry them anymore. Only problem is, I don't think the Antony is going to satisfy my urge for more by any stretch of the imagination. I probably should have gone for something WOW. I should have it by Tuesday as well.

Oh, Mombug--- you shopped behind my back!!
Did you get the sale price? Madison store? I have seen the messengers on this site, and they are stylish. Very New York!!
As for the "wow" what did you have in mind? Patent?

B&S, I was being really "cool" about it :whistle:because I wasn't sure. Once I get it I know I'll be happy? Oh well, yes, I should have gone for the patent bays, or e/w bays, but I have the big birthday coming up in a couple of weeks so I want to get my wow bag then. Seriously thought about the black patent as well. Would also love the chocolate patent bays (LOL try getting my hands on that). That would be fab. I guess I'm looking for that "holy grail" bag?

Yes. I know when you are looking for the "holy grail" I do that a lot with jeans and black dresses. But can't you get your "wow" now while the sale is going on?
Flossie has a gorgeous brown patent bayswater.
I think my TDF bag is my leopard Bayswater. I would run back into a burning building to save it.
Also for you, I would thing maybe an E/W croco?

Yes. I know when you are looking for the "holy grail" I do that a lot with jeans and black dresses. But can't you get your "wow" now while the sale is going on?
Flossie has a gorgeous brown patent bayswater.
I think my TDF bag is my leopard Bayswater. I would run back into a burning building to save it.
Also for you, I would thing maybe an E/W croco?
B&S, I think you should start a thread, "what's your burning building bag?". I think we could have a lot of fun with that. Hysterical. Anyway, trying to find a photo of the croco E/W but couldn't find it on mulberry's website. Was just drooling over the raspberry tho, and as I wear so much gray and black, this might be the one. Though last week I drooled over the gray patent Bayswater, so I guess we'll see what today brings!!!