Help me spend my $100.00 Saks gift card!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a gift card to saks for $100.00 but am clueless on what to buy. Throw ideas at me!

Stats:
    22 year old female
    5'2
    120 pounds
    Living in upstate NY

All ideas welcome!!! I originally wanted a pair of velour juicy pants but there are none on the site ... :confused1:

2. Makeup?

3. I'm sure they'd probably have some juicy pants for you in the store. Head over and check it out!

4. Nice jeans - Citizens or Sevens? I've gotten Citizens on sale at Saks for $80. These are about $110 on saks.com

[​IMG]

5. Sunglasses!!

It's a little of a splurge to pay full price for a pair of say, Chanel or Dior. And they don't go on sale often. So with a nice gift card "discount," I say go for it.

I got a pair of the Denise Richards Chanel sunnies with the gift card I received after splurging on a Chanel jumbo flap bag.

Good luck!

6. lol i already have those - the ones with the swarovski crystals all over the sides? I also have a pair of fendi's that i wear mostly

i dont have any near me :sad:

7. juicy jewelry box, juicy panties set or nightie set, lingerie (some of the less-expensive brands)

8. Maybe a Juicy T-shirt or the perfume it smells soo good i got it for Xmas.
    Or some earrings or sunglasses

9. I say buy make-up or skin care products.