Help me please!!

Oh no :wtf:
I would go to a cobbler and let him have a look at it what to be done... This never happened to me so I don't know if it's fixable...

Maybe you should try MM7 in Paris, the official Louboutin cobbler, and maybe they can repair it! You can send your shoes to them...
Here's the thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...cial-cl-repair-shops-paris-london-551998.html

From what I've seen there they can replace damaged heels... and since the colour of your shoe is nude, I think they have heels in that colour "in stock" - so to say - since it's a classic colour

Last edited:
I would send them ti MM7, they can change the coverage of the heel without changing the whole heel wich is unnecessary if it's not broken, the damage wasn't that big but I've got mine re-done and they came out like new! ❤

I just mailed them out today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out and that they do a great job!!
I just received my shoes from leather spa they didn't have the leather to replace the damaged heel. Any other recommendations? I have been without my shoe for over a month!!