help me, please... i need a new pair of shoes in the wine/plum family

what will be my next purchase?

• peniche plum patent

• oh my sling oxblood kid

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 15, 2009
so i don't really need new shoes, but i am going to get them anyways... but i need help! i'm been thinking about this for about a week, and let me just say, i never spend that long debating.

peniche double-platform in plum

or

oh my sling in oxblood

thanks in advance... a girl really needs help on this!

Depends if you want sexy or practical :shrugs: the Oh My Sling has never really given me butterflies (although practically it is very wearable) so I voted for the Peniche :heart: that plum patent.......

I also voted for peniche due to the style. I have an oh my, but in python so it is "interesting".
It really depends if you want a more "workhorse" shoe (oh my) or you want the more impact shoe.

i agree with the OMS for work, but i work one day a week, as of now, and i don't wear heels to work. the OMS in python would be to die for... i'm still kicking myself for not getting them at barney's in vegas last june when they were on sale for dirt cheap :Push: the oxblood is suprisingly a very nice color and the shoe fits a lot sexier than i would have thought if i didn't try them on IRL.

the peniche is super sexy though... but aren't all louboutins? ok, well not all, but most of them. the only reason i'm shying away from the peniche is because they're the ones with the double-platform. i'm 5'6 and my bf is 6'5" and i like looking up to him and getting on my tip-toes to kiss him. and with those peniches, we'll both look like a couple of basketball players. but oh how the plum patent is sooo gorgeous :drool:

when i want to pay full price for shoes, i will consider the burgandy jazz decolletes and the wine rolandos :P i love them both, especially the rolando, but i'll just keep an eye out for those on ebay. the rolandos seem to pop up here and there, but i must be careful since that is a commonly counterfeited style...

all this and i still haven't made up my mind! :crybaby:

thanks everyone, and keep the thoughts coming. i really appreciate it! :heart:

Seriously...how could you not pick these.....I even wore them to work. I am 5'8" too...I love looking over everyone. My hubby to be is 6'2". He does not mind.
Picture352.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/hbrake1/Picture352.jpg

^^^Halie-I am still on the hunt for the Peniche-lost a gray patent pair and a black patent pair on ebay but the plum has me drooling!!! They look lovely on you.
I tend to be attracted to neutral colored shoes (with the exception of my leopard print pony hair rolandos but I think that most animal print can act as neutral). How versatile do you find your plum peniches and what other colors do you wear them with? I am trying to justify buying color...