Help me pick the color for my WOC

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 1. Camel Caviar - I have no clue how "camel" looks like 'cause it is somewhere but here. The SA describe to me that it's not beige, not brown, but camel, :yahoo:. I like caviar 'cause i don't have to worry about scratches, but i have to admit the style is plain, and it lays flat, which makes it look more like a wallet than a purse/clutch, so I am afraid it's too casual for events?

2. Metallic Navy - Love the color and the style, but it's metallic, is it still timeless next year, and the year after and forever? It doesn't lay flat, I like that, so it looks more like a clutch, suitable for night life, but can you picture me wearing short, tennis shoes with the metallic clutch in the zoo? :nuts:

Wonder if I should do quilted black? Have nothing in black... that means i have to start a whole new wardrobe in black... Decision, decision... by tomorrow 'cause sales will end at NM

2. what are your instincts telling you to get?

I think metallic in Navy would be hot as its something metallic but in a small dose :smile: sounds like it would be timeless.

The beige if you are after glam and casual, but are more often casual than not.