Help me pick some totes for school!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Currently, I have a longchamp le pliage in bilberry which works perfectly for school, except sometimes I wear clothes that bilberry doesn't compliment. :shrugs: I don't want to get more le pliages in different colours because I feel like that would look a little odd.

I wanted to get a new bag or two for school but I can't decide what to get. My style is pretty plain, I just wear dress pants or nice jeans and a sweater most days... Out of the pics I attached, which one do you like the best? Or maybe suggest some other bags that could work? thanks!

Attached Files:

2. i like the first picture the best. what is your price range?

3. if u think ur style is plain then maybe just stick with black. out of the two black bags i like the forth one best!
    you might find it fun to try out something bold but not too loud like maybe a soft blue bag.

4. I wanted to stick to under $100, even under $50. I don't want to worry about throwing it on the floor in class.

5. the leopard

6. I think since your style is simple, that leopard bag would be a fun way to add a little punch to your wardrobe. :smile:

7. I like the fourth one, it's stylish yet classy

8. I love the first picture x

9. i like the leopard

you're spot on about the floor, i've had others move my bag to the floor, step on it accidently, you name it. I went out and bought a cheap Jansport tote thing, took off the label, and no longer stress trauma to that bag. Just last week a girl that sits by me, dropped her dirty spoon on it. Whiped right off.

10. 1st, 3rd and 4th in that order..

I do not like the 2nd on at all..

11. For that you might want to look at Donney and Bourke. Very durable bags. You can probably find a really nice roomy one in leather/vinyl with a nice secure zipper. Check their outlets for even more bang for the buck.

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/dbibeCSrdSrchResults.jsp?qqk=1&cg=-200&kw=tote&ds=0&dr=20&st=kw&cpg=0&DNBPI_pses=DNBPI%253DlU4gNt7wUfvgMDHQgkUjWv8n%25253AS%257E&DNBPI=lU4gNt7wUfvgMDHQgkUjWv8n%3AS

12. The first one!

13. #4 without the tassel :tup:

14. I tried to buy the 4th one, but apparently there's no online shopping on the Calvin Klein site, so I don't know why shopstyle sent me there! I'm sad now. :shucks:

15. I'm not a huge fan of the button on the first but it would still be my pick out of the four. How about the MBMJ Tote or LeSportsac EveryGirl?