Help me pick some totes for school!!

thegnome

Jun 30, 2010
Currently, I have a longchamp le pliage in bilberry which works perfectly for school, except sometimes I wear clothes that bilberry doesn't compliment. :shrugs: I don't want to get more le pliages in different colours because I feel like that would look a little odd.

I wanted to get a new bag or two for school but I can't decide what to get. My style is pretty plain, I just wear dress pants or nice jeans and a sweater most days... Out of the pics I attached, which one do you like the best? Or maybe suggest some other bags that could work? thanks!

Attachments

• prezzo sweater tote.jpg
    prezzo sweater tote.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 94
  • puma shopper bag.jpg
    puma shopper bag.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 92
  • leopard bag.jpg
    leopard bag.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 101
  • corrine satchel.jpg
    corrine satchel.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 95
if u think ur style is plain then maybe just stick with black. out of the two black bags i like the forth one best!
you might find it fun to try out something bold but not too loud like maybe a soft blue bag.

i like the leopard

you're spot on about the floor, i've had others move my bag to the floor, step on it accidently, you name it. I went out and bought a cheap Jansport tote thing, took off the label, and no longer stress trauma to that bag. Just last week a girl that sits by me, dropped her dirty spoon on it. Whiped right off.