Help me pick out my (hopefully) final Chanel flap

HCBcrazy

Nov 17, 2011
Hi everyone! I have decided to get a classic flap in the 14S fuchsia colour. However I can't decide if I should go for medium or jumbo.

In my collection I have:

1. Black jumbo + SHW in caviar
2. Beige claire jumbo + GHW in caviar
3. Green jumbo + matte GHW in lambskin
4. 10C red maxi + SHW in caviar
5. Pale gold 227 reissue
6. Black + GHW 227 reissue

Since my collection is made up of jumbos, maxi and 227s and since this fuchsia is likely to be my last flap, I thought I would get the medium just for variety. And also because I think the medium is ultra feminine, especially in such a gorgeous pink colour. However I can't help but think that the price is pretty steep for such a small bag. If I add a bit more I can get a bigger bag (jumbo).

I am 5'6" for reference.

I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Have you tried the medium on in person? :] If you think you'll get a lot of use out of it I say get it. But if you'll get more use out of the jumbo I say go for the jumbo. :]

I vote for ML.

I have all jumbos as well and opted to go for the ML lamb fuchsia. I also prefer jumbos, but in this color I absolutely love it in the ML size. I think adding an ML will be a nice addition to your collection.

Either would be a great addition to a well thought out collection! It's also same price as jumbo but gird much less. But if looking for evening bag or not using as often maybe m/l. Love your collection! That green in your avatar is a really good bag!

I have the fuchsia as well but in medium. I originally purchased it in a large and found it to be very heavy. Either size will look amazing in the fuchsia but i love it in the medium size