Help me pick new Kristin!!

I prefer the Ottoman Signature from Coach...and here's why...

I love that the more traditional C's...and I'm happy to see them slowly returning. Op Art has been done to death is every line. The Ottoman C's are new and fresh for the season. I feel like they will be more timeless, much like the Kristin line itself...the Op Art will be remember as 2008-2010.

lol I'm totally the opposite I love the new c's the older one seem dated.. but thats why coach does both right :O) something for everyone :O)...

but then again I still carry this and she still looks new lol so I guess both bags are cute
carly-1.jpg

Last edited:
I totally agree with you Italiahaircolor!!! I prefer the traditional C's...just timeless to me personally. But I do own a few Op Art pieces as well. Coach is great with giving us choices....sometimes too many choices!! haha lol :P

I love that the more traditional C's...and I'm happy to see them slowly returning. Op Art has been done to death is every line. The Ottoman C's are new and fresh for the season. I feel like they will be more timeless, much like the Kristin line itself...the Op Art will be remember as 2008-2010.

It depends on what look you're going for.

The Ottoman is classier. I can see it transitioning from work to work related functions (i.e., dinners with the boss) to weekend committee meetings and evenings out with the significant other.

Whereas, the Op Art is totally funky. If you work in a creative, artsy occupation, have a unique sense of style (i.e., not just jeans and a tee but pairing it with an unexpected jacket/blazer, bracelets, earrings, rings, hot shoes/boots, etc.) and enjoy concerts, art gallery openings or cocktails with the girls, the Op Art would fit the bill.

Very well said, thats exactly how I feel!:P

Well, I am torn between the two because of the C's acutally! I LOVE the color combo of the one from nordies, however, I LOVE the C's on the one from Coach. My husband wants to go see both of them before I make an executive decision. AAAH MEN! Claim he doesn't care what bag I carry as long as I am happy with it, yet won't let me make the decision without his approval! You have to love them!:biggrin:
Thanks for all the insight, I REALLY appreciate it!!