Help me pick - Hermes Della Cavalleria

Which DC would you pick?

• Total voters

xsweetdreamx

Nov 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am on the hunt for a DC but having trouble deciding on which color I want. If you could choose between Vert Maquis or Gold, both with GHW, Epsom leather, which one would you pick and why? I have neither of these colors in my collection. Thank you for your help :smile:

Reactions: carlinha
+1 for vert maquis
But I'm biased as I really like most of the greens. The GHW contrast is also a really nice complement. I feel like gold is a classic color that you can always get in another bag (unless the only one you want is the DC...)

• Love
Reactions: xsweetdreamx
Vert Maquis is such a unique color! Neutral but not basic imo
Thank you!! I feel the same the moment I saw/heard about this color. Not typically a green person but this is such a chameleon color, so earthy and neutral like you said.
+1 for vert maquis
But I'm biased as I really like most of the greens. The GHW contrast is also a really nice complement. I feel like gold is a classic color that you can always get in another bag (unless the only one you want is the DC...)
I can’t agree more with how the ghw compliments this color so well. I think because Gold is such a popular color, I feel like I want a gold but the fact that you don’t see Vert Maquis often, makes me even more undecided. Maybe like you said, i can always get Gold for other bags.

Thank you both so much for your inputs 😁

Reactions: xceleritas
I don't normally put in my two cents on these sorts of questions but I have to say in your shoes I'd go for the Vert Maquis without hesitation. I have had this colour (with GHW) on my mental wish list for ages! :loveeyes:

• Love
I don't normally put in my two cents on these sorts of questions but I have to say in your shoes I'd go for the Vert Maquis without hesitation. I have had this colour (with GHW) on my mental wish list for ages! :loveeyes:
Thank you for your input. Guess I have my question answered. Now can't wait to see the bag and how unique this color really is in real life.

• Love
Reactions: Veritybelle
Gold imo. You can't go wrong with a classic colour like gold with GHW!

Vert maquis looks like a swamp LOOOOL, but I can see why people would choose it.
Definitely a tough choice for me as one color is so unique and the other is very classic. I bit the bullet and went with the Vert Maquis as I don’t see it often so we’ll see if I’d regret it when seeing the color in real life. Finger crossed 🤞 and thanks for your input!! Gold on gold definitely is still on my wishlist.

Definitely a tough choice for me as one color is so unique and the other is very classic. I bit the bullet and went with the Vert Maquis as I don’t see it often so we’ll see if I’d regret it when seeing the color in real life. Finger crossed 🤞 and thanks for your input!! Gold on gold definitely is still on my wishlist.
Oh that's true. It's easy to find another gold one, but not one in Vert Maquis. So, if you really like it, you wouldn't be able to sleep if you passed on it and took the gold.

She finally arrived and I have to say she is a chameleon. Love the subtle green but so neutral as well and the GHW complements the leather quite well. And better yet, she fits all my essentials for a mini bag. Coincidentally, I was able to score a Gold Calvi duo on H.com at the same time so guess that’s the best of both world for me, first Vert Maquis and first Gold pieces. Thank you everyone for your vote and input ;)

IMG_3577.jpeg

IMG_3613.jpeg

IMG_3692.jpeg

IMG_3693.jpeg

She finally arrived and I have to say she is a chameleon. Love the subtle green but so neutral as well and the GHW complements the leather quite well. And better yet, she fits all my essentials for a mini bag. Coincidentally, I was able to score a Gold Calvi duo on H.com at the same time so guess that’s the best of both world for me, first Vert Maquis and first Gold pieces. Thank you everyone for your vote and input ;)

View attachment 5968715

View attachment 5968716

View attachment 5968718

View attachment 5968719
Stunning bag! Congrats! I love the color, and I’m so happy for you! :smile:

• Love