Help me pick a purse to match my Calla & Water Lily Charms!

Peasie

Young Housewife
Nov 12, 2010
Hello,
As you probably noticed by oogling my grand post count of... 2? 3? i'm new around here.
In fact, I'm new to purse toting in general. (I've finally decided that my Tignanello messenger, while still practically pristine, has fufilled its duty- preparing me for the world of actual handbag responsibility. *cough* Training wheels *cough*)

Anyway, my first coach purchase was the Penelope Water Lily and the Penelope Calla Lily. I was fortunate to find them online recently and, while I got one for below retail, I did have to pay a bit more for the Calla Lily. *cringe* But hey, beauty is worth it, yes?
Anyway, I now have these two gorgeous charms but no gorgeous purse for them to adorn. :sad:

Since I'm new to the brand, I want to hear your suggestions on what purses you think these charms would compliment the most. MFF bags are fine but I'm not too fond of signature bags in general unless they are dazzling.

Sorry for no pics- I returned from Australia on Sunday and my camera is in my still unpacked luggage. I feel so naughty.

Last edited:
:welcome2: i think a plainer looking leather bag in maybe mahoghany would look nice with them im trying to picture it in my head but its not working lol... maybe emerald patent mia maggie if you were going to go with something fp(full price) or idk ill post again when my brain decides to function :P

Oooo, patent. I like the thought of that. It'd definitely make one of the charms pop!
I realize this was pretty bad timing for me to purchase these charms, it being the start of winter and all. Maybe I can hold off on getting a bag until spring is in full fling. Then again, the Calla Lily is cool tones so it could give off an Ice Princess vibe. Hmmm....

Last edited:
i love those two fobs i just havent gotten them yet due to the high pricing online, but i will have them eventually, and id still use them now anyways, i think they'll add i nice girliness to a deep rich winter colored bag. =]

I have the calla lily key fob from two or three years ago- one of my first fob purchases- the flowers are pink and purple and the leaves are light green. This piece has become my "signature" piece- it changes bags with me! I have yet to find a bag that I don't like it on! Right now- it is on my MFF Ashley in the op art print and looks wonderful! I have several brookes, zoes, alexandras, and on and on that all look wonderful with her too. I say- wear it with whatever makes you happy...that is what it is all about in the end, isn't it?