Which Happy Bag?

• Blue Jean Bolide 37

• Blue Jean Kelly 35

• Blue Jean GO All Leather MM or GM

• Orange Bolide 37

• Orange Kelly 35

• Orange GP All Leather MM or GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Recently at H store my SA was preparing a Kelly orange 40. She is quite small and of course wearing a black suit. By coincidence she had on a scarf with orange in it. The look was stunning. Good luck with your choice.

Irishlass - yes raisin is also spectacular especially with vert anis. And it's so true what you say about attitude. I admire those ladies and even men who carry "loud" bags with nary a care in the world. But when i see them they look fantastic as well!

Yes, and so will YOU! Even if you feel self-conscious, no one will know that but you if you don't let them!

I don't think there is any one here in this H forum that has a short list .. :lolots:
if the back up plan is another H design, most likely you won't be disappointed ;)!

Last edited:
I vote Orange Kelly! It's such a bright and cheerful color!
If you remember me from the SO Kelly forum, I have an orange one. Recently, I added a Blue Jean Kelly to my collection, and although I also love this new purse, I find my orange one to be more versatile. Ofcourse it could be that they are two different purses, but I seem to be able to fit orange with most of what I wear; and I do wear jeans a lot.