Help me pick a bag

arjeepgirl

Burberry Obsessed
Aug 27, 2006
I desparately need help deciding what bag to get.... I am obsessed with Burberry and I have never owned one. A coworker bought me a Burberry keychain from Saks in New Orleans for my birthday and an obsession was born. I recently went to Saks, Neimans, and Barneys in Dallas and saw dozens of cute bags and I couldn't decide which one so I left with nothing. I am very new to Burberry so I don't know the names of the bags yet. I love the pattern and classic styling. Does anyone have a suggestion for me on which bag to choose? I like bags I can wear on my shoulder and I am not a fan of either tiny or giant bags. Other than that, I am not that difficult to please. Thanks so much.

Hi! I see that you are a NOLA girl too! I know about getting hooked on Burberry- I am typically a LV girl, but have 3 burberrys. You may want to get a Nova tote, very easy on the shoulder.

Also, would a laptop fit in this? I need a bag for when I start school.

pBUR-3338517t251x309.jpg

Hello. I actually bought the Nova Hobo online and recieved it couple of days ago and had to return. Its a beautiful bag from the way it looks, but when you wear it... it becomes very flat looking, you can't fit too much and when you fit a lot, its all bumpy and lumpy.

So i went to the burberry store and exchange this one Burberry - Bags: By Type: Shoulder: SMALL NOVA TOTE and its a beautiful bag. It fits my books and binder in it, perfert for me when i go to school. Price isn't too expensive like the other ones and holds a lot and it def. goes over the shoulder. hope that helps.

Those two choices are great!
The Nova totes are very popular & the Nova hobos are very cute! It just depends on how roomy you'd like your bag to be and I guess also the style of bags that you'd prefer.
I'm very fond of the hobo style myself; they sit well on the shoulder & look great when worn. The totes are too square-ish/boxy for my liking ^_^

I actually just bought the Hobo with white leather instead of black and I absolutely adore it!! I've had LOTS of compliments on it. When you put your things in it the bag actually takes on a more natural shape and sags just right....it's perfect!!

I say go with the hobo!!