Help Me Out:)

May 29, 2013
What's the difference between FENDI and Fendi SELLERIA? I'm looking at Yoogi's and some bags are just by Fendi (B Bag, 2jours), but almost all of the peekaboos are by Fendi Selleria. It looks like the Selleria bags have bigger stitches, but that's it. Can you help me understand?:smile:

What's the difference between FENDI and Fendi SELLERIA? I'm looking at Yoogi's and some bags are just by Fendi (B Bag, 2jours), but almost all of the peekaboos are by Fendi Selleria. It looks like the Selleria bags have bigger stitches, but that's it. Can you help me understand?:smile:
FENDI selleria is a Higher End line of FENDI bags & accessories that follow some of the earlier traditional modes of making leather goods, including the use of Romano Leather (pebbled, fine finished). Peekaboos are not always Selleria - just some. Also the hardware was originally solid silver 925, now I am not sure if they use it with a coating or a different metal. They have an oval metal plate inside with a serial #. They are hand stitched. HTH :smile:

FENDI selleria is a Higher End line of FENDI bags & accessories that follow some of the earlier traditional modes of making leather goods, including the use of Romano Leather (pebbled, fine finished). Peekaboos are not always Selleria - just some. Also the hardware was originally solid silver 925, now I am not sure if they use it with a coating or a different metal. They have an oval metal plate inside with a serial #. They are hand stitched. HTH :smile:

Okay, thank you! That's super helpful:smile: