help me name this coach bags please!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i need some help finding out the name of this bag. any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It looks like a drafting tote. Not sure when it was out, maybe 05?

3. It looks similar to a leather version that I have. I think they refer to these as book totes. The 05 indicates it was manufactured in 2005.

4. I don't know about the name, but it looks like the Hamptons line at least. Hope that helps.

5. yeah, i'm pretty sure it was '05. a drafting tote? what's that? is that just the style?

6. ohh ok, thanks for the info!

7. oh really? alright, thanks!

8. gallery tote?

9. I want to call it a Hamptons book tote because of the hardware and shape/size. It wouldn't be a lunch tote because it's too big, and I don't think it's a multifunction tote because those tend to be wider than the one pictured here.

What are the dimensions of the bag?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice