Help me, I'm about to faint!

nattie1020

Jack's H-Mama
Jun 5, 2008
So, I tend to lead with my gut feelings, which depending on the day comuld be good or bad. LOL

I've fallen back into my need to search and find a birkin. I've been looking heavily for a month now (everyday). This is what happens when you work from home. Well, as i was searching the differnt ebay sites I noticed that a 40cm courcheval HAC had just been listed not but an hour earlier. I read the listing and scanned the pictures and something and suddenlt the butterfly feeling came over me as I pondered just sending an email asking for more pictures. I sent the email and the butterflies returned.

Now, something took a hol dof my hand (Hermes himself maybe) and allowed my hand to buyit right then and there. I couldnt believe I just did that. Now I know many are probably wincing and wondering why oh why didnt I pass it buy the forum first for authentication. Well, for the price it was listed as I could take a chance as two people were already inquiring.

Then as I sat there kind of cursing myself I remembered something the seller wrote. She wrote she bought the bag from a reputable seller back in March of 2008and had a copy of the listing to prove it. So i went to her feedback page, scrolled down to March of 2008 and whose name did I see? Sandia's!!! My jaw literally dropped as I thought about how this could have gone oh so wrong. But Sandiaexchange was listed there sure as I sit here typing.

So of course the next thing I did was email Sandia, tell her the story and now I await her response.

My feelings are if this is in fact true, I totally lucked out and will this purchase my wish come true. If it's not (but the butterflies are telling me differently) than it's less that $3,000 that I have to fight ebay and paypal to return. But I'm totally getting the felling i got when I won the Kelly and Herbag.

Now I'll have to sleep with my iphone on waiting for a return email. Geeze!

I'll keep you all updated. Cross your fingers.:sweatdrop:

Ok, so I got an email late last night from Sandia and she says,
...................................................................................................................................................................

"I have looked at this item. Yes, she has bought the HAC bag from me last March."

I almost screamed in excitement, but held it in as my little one was fast asleep along with my husband and dog.

Then this morning, the owner emailed me apologizing about not getting back to me earlier with pictures and told me she bought it from Sandia (which after my sleuth Nancy Drew detective work already found out).

I can't even detain how happy I am. And such a great color for spring to go with my new cropped yellow belted jacket. My husband always told me he loved the way I looked in yellow. Well, this year I'll be sporting it a lot!

Thanks all for listening to my rabling!!!