Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

Hi, I'm looking to buy a second hand Ferragamo bag but cannot find the name of this one. Can somebody please help me identify it?
Many thanks in advance
View attachment 5774763
I don't know the name, but I have the same bag in a royal blue and absolutely love it. It fits more than I expected it to, came with an adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap, and is a perfect under-the-radar bag.

Reactions: bebao
I don't know the name, but I have the same bag in a royal blue and absolutely love it. It fits more than I expected it to, came with an adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap, and is a perfect under-the-radar bag.
Thank you, I've just managed to find the name of this one (google reverse image search to the rescue). It's the Sookie Tote/Satchel. Turns out it's the same style I saw at a Ferragamo outlet and fell in love with when I was still a student 7 years ago, but couldn't afford the RP at the time (and was a total noob and didn't know bags also had "names"). I just discovered Vestiaire Collective a couple days ago and "Salvatore" was the first thing that came to mind (that was all I could remember in association with this bag, though I neither remembered the shape or model) and stumbled across two for sale. Fell in love with them the second time and bought one. I guess I can understand perfectly when you say you love yours! Royal blue/ Aquamarine or turquoise would have been my first choice but the ones up for sale were of different colours. I wouldn't mind though, I love these so much I'm just stoke to be finally able to own one.

One question if you don't mind, is the bag heavy when empty?

Reactions: piperdog
I don't think so. The lambskin? lining is very lightweight and the leather is thick and soft, but it doesn't feel heavy. I did remove the interior pouch (and use it on its own as a wristlet) and the key clochette. But that's because I prefer the look of bags 'naked'.

Enjoy!