Help Me Identify This Bag!

Can you elaborate on that a bit? I bought a LV bag from Posh a few years back that of course they had to authenticate since it was pricey.
POSH has let LV bags through the authentication process that were not authentic. If I buy any LV from Posh I get it authenticated again just to be sure. When I purchased Anna’s wine Nikki the bag went to POSH for authentication and they couldn’t authenticate a RM bag.

Personally if I were to buy any Vintage LV bags in the future I would look at the LV Reetzy groups On FB. Much better prices than say eBay, Mercari, fashionphile or Posh.

POSH has let LV bags through the authentication process that were not authentic. If I buy any LV from Posh I get it authenticated again just to be sure. When I purchased Anna’s wine Nikki the bag went to POSH for authentication and they couldn’t authenticate a RM bag.

Personally if I were to buy any Vintage LV bags in the future I would look at the LV Reetzy groups On FB. Much better prices than say eBay, Mercari, fashionphile or Posh.
That's sucks!! I bought a damier Knightsbridge from a seller who had other LV listed. I assume it is authentic. I wouldn't think a Knightsbridge is a sought after style than say the Speedy or Neverfull and all the squares line up, so no shoddy construction. I think the counterfeiters make more popular styles because that's where the money is. The thought of this makes me upset!

Would you consider this glazed almond? Thanks!

Would you consider this glazed almond? Thanks!
Yes, that is GA!! :smile:

Hi every one! My first time posting here (new member too). I'm researching about this RM bag. I can't find the style. Thanks in advance! Keep safe as well.View attachment 4830085
I really like this bag and I've seen it every now and then for sale but since it's not popular, I cannot remember the official name of it. I'm sure someone here can help out! :smile:

Reactions: Mydustytreasures
What color do you think this bag is? Could it be FIG?
I think it's dark grey, the hardware is silver and OS and FIG is not an OS color. I think the dark grey is better!!
ETA-not sure what color hardware is after looking again, I asked her.

Reactions: HavPlenty