Help Me Identify This Bag!

Anyone know what this smooshy black leather is? Nikki with silver hardware and paisley lining. There's one panel that's more wrinkly than the others. It doesn't feel like stonewash (stonewash MAB is in one of the pics and it's definitely slightly different). I also think this might be the same kind of Nikki that @samfalstaff got yesterday!

View attachment 4812443

View attachment 4812444

View attachment 4812445

View attachment 4812446
It does look exactly like mine!

Reactions: Shelby33
Anyone know what this smooshy black leather is? Nikki with silver hardware and paisley lining. There's one panel that's more wrinkly than the others. It doesn't feel like stonewash (stonewash MAB is in one of the pics and it's definitely slightly different). I also think this might be the same kind of Nikki that @samfalstaff got yesterday!

View attachment 4812443

View attachment 4812444

View attachment 4812445

View attachment 4812446
I am pretty sure that early on she had some that were just called "black".
I love it, especially with that lining!

Reactions: Denverite
Haven't a clue what this style is, but it has paisley lining and leather resembles SW. Anyone know the name of this bag?

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Haven't a clue what this style is, but it has paisley lining and leather resembles SW. Anyone know the name of this bag?
That is the Dream bag.

This keeps coming up on posh. I love the color and the leather looks great, but I don't know where the black interior lining fits into the OS vs MS timeline. Is this a relatively new bag? Thanks as always for any info!

This keeps coming up on posh. I love the color and the leather looks great, but I don't know where the black interior lining fits into the OS vs MS timeline. Is this a relatively new bag? Thanks as always for any info!
It’s a newer bag 2010 or 11 maybe.

You can tell by the feet on the bottom, OS has round feet. (She did use a plain black lining in some OS bags which would have a flat metal nameplate on them.)
The leather does look nice, but I don't recall even any middle schools with it-if the nameplate is leather, it is a newer bag.
ETA-it does look like it has a flat metal nameplate, but newer features like the key clasp. Maybe it is a sample bag?
ETA to also add-just read that in 2012,the solid black lining was used in bags from an RM online sample sale and from a Gilt sale that year.

Last edited: