Help me ID this Longchamp

Hello,

I saw this bag during the designer event at Winners (Tj maxx/ Marshall’s etc in Canada) it was $269 cnd. I liked it but didn’t purchase it.

IMG_5106.jpgIMG_5107.jpgIMG_5108.jpgIMG_5109.jpgIMG_5110.jpg

Fast forward, to Friday evening I saw it for $200 + 13% tax [emoji53] and left it at the store. I went back on Saturday evening to see if it was there after telling a friend about it and it was still there so I brought it home to consider.

1. Can anyone id this bag or give advise where I can look for the style code etc?

2. Is it a good travel bag? Carry-on? I bought a L lepaige travel bag in red garnet and I used it x2 as a carry on it got dirty and I was struggling because it didn’t have a crossbody strap.

3. General thoughts on this bag? The price etc?

Cheers,
T.

Hello,

I saw this bag during the designer event at Winners (Tj maxx/ Marshall’s etc in Canada) it was $269 cnd. I liked it but didn’t purchase it.

View attachment 3941667View attachment 3941668View attachment 3941669View attachment 3941670View attachment 3941671

Fast forward, to Friday evening I saw it for $200 + 13% tax [emoji53] and left it at the store. I went back on Saturday evening to see if it was there after telling a friend about it and it was still there so I brought it home to consider.

1. Can anyone id this bag or give advise where I can look for the style code etc?

2. Is it a good travel bag? Carry-on? I bought a L lepaige travel bag in red garnet and I used it x2 as a carry on it got dirty and I was struggling because it didn’t have a crossbody strap.

Cheers,
T.

it's the Boxford

https://us.longchamp.com/products/boxford-travel-bag-l/l1624080001

Reactions: Typhi
Hello,

View attachment 3941667View attachment 3941668View attachment 3941669View attachment 3941670View attachment 3941671

Cheers,
T.

I am thinking about this same bag. What are your thoughts?

I bought this navy Longchamp bag new at the store, but it did not come in a plastic bag or have any tags. I tried to look up the model based on the serial code. Is this a Planetes? Neo? Pliage?
Thank you for your assistance 6C692BE9-0EF1-4C8F-86EE-4DA9620F223B.jpeg84F904D4-1CA3-440F-A7B5-C01805EA7912.jpeg675B89CB-69E0-448C-89A6-3C1DDF2A234B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Ladies,
First time on the Longchamp forum, although I’ve been on the Coach forum for several years. Wondering if a date of manufacture or season of release can be found on a label? I recently purchased a Foulonne backpack in Cognac , and I’m curious when it was made.
My phone is being cranky, I’ll post a picture when it calms down...
However, the bottom row reads “ 1550021504”. After sleuthing through these threads I believe the first five digits are the model number, and the last five are the colour code.
the line above reads “0995160”
above that “Made in Mauritius”.
Thank you for any insight you ladies may be able to share, much appreciated.
Have a fantastic day,
A

Can anyone please help me identify these pink shades (name and number)? Trying to find the leather one in a smaller size (the store only had a bigger size) and the smaller size for the nylon travel (she says the nylon is not marked down but I can’t find it on the website for it to be considered part of the current collection). Photos taken in different lighting at the store. But same bag pictured in each photo.

Thank you so much! 🎀

Attachments

• IMG_5250.jpeg
    IMG_5250.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5251.jpeg
    IMG_5251.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 35