Help me! got a birkin, but it's my least favorite leather!

In my early days, I snatched the first Kelly I saw. It was in Epsom (my least liked leather) but I figured since it was so difficult getting a Birkin or Kelly, I'll just take anything. The more I used it, the more I hated it. Took me a year to get the courage to let it go.

You know what? There are ALWAYS opportunities to buy another Birkin especially if you know your SA or SM pretty well. Being a capitalist :P why not sell and make some $$?

I dunno, I didnt really like clemence before, but when I was in France I was faced with the possibilities of buying 2 birkins in clemence, there wasnt any other leather available, or so I was told. So, I took my chances and bought them and u know what... after using them for a while I grew to love them, very much in fact. The leather is durable and is virtually scratch free and is very easy to use.

So what I'm saying is, there is a possibility that u will change ur mind about epsom after knowing the leather for a while. Personally, I like the sturdy look of epsom leather, versus the slouchy look of clemence.

Think it over and over and over before u decide please..

i would sell it after giving it some careful thought. epsom and togo are very different.

i agree with everyone...you should LOVE it every time you look at it.

Sell it! You're having buyer's remorse, and you have a way out right now by selling it to a friend. You can keep looking for that bag you'll absolutely love.

In my early days, I snatched the first Kelly I saw. It was in Epsom (my least liked leather) but I figured since it was so difficult getting a Birkin or Kelly, I'll just take anything. The more I used it, the more I hated it. Took me a year to get the courage to let it go.

You know what? There are ALWAYS opportunities to buy another Birkin especially if you know your SA or SM pretty well. Being a capitalist :P why not sell and make some $$?

That was also my case, although it was the size I wasn't crazy about and not the leather. And I agree, there are so many opportunities to buy Birkin or Kelly bags, especially as a loyal Hermes customer. I've had to turn down a few myself. And I wanted to add that Hermes bags are about owning one (or a few!) great bags, rather than a bunch of "it" bags, so it's understandable that many of us hold out.