Help me game this out (January sales, Bergdorf Goodman)

renee_nyc

O.G.
Dec 2, 2011
There's a pair of boots I'm looking at. BG has them on sale at -40% and an extra -15% that ends tonight.

They have my size and the next half size up. It's a premium designer but not one that is super popular.

What are the odds they'll be cheaper in January?

There's a pair of boots I'm looking at. BG has them on sale at -40% and an extra -15% that ends tonight.

They have my size and the next half size up. It's a premium designer but not one that is super popular.

What are the odds they'll be cheaper in January?
I would get them now. it is likely that your size might not be available post holiday season

Yes I thought about the size aspect as well. I’m a 36.5 or 37 and they have both. It’s not super trendy (nor classic) so I’m kind of hoping they might stick around and I can get an even better deal because they have a lot of overlap with other boots in my closet. Unfortunately that overlap is taking all of the aspects I most like on the individual boots and combining them into one boot.

Buy now. I missed out on a diamond ring I had been eyeing and planning to buy. Last night I noticed one day extra 15% off, fell asleep, just woke up and back to higher price. If you're unsure of the size, I would order both then return the pair you don't need. I just did this with a pair of shoes myself!

Thanks everyone. The FOMO is real and you all reminded me that its sensible to buy seasonal items that are size dependent if you really want them!

I was going to buy the boots, but during my procrastination/research came across a purse I really wanted at an excellent price –so I ended up buying that instead.